A Knight to Remember A Knight to Remember

Great!

A very nice music video with great animation. Great job!

The Clock War: Part III The Clock War: Part III

No one can kill Strawberryclock... Bitch

Great line! earned you a 4 in humour ;-)
This movie has some very nice animation and the story is veru nice. One thing i wanna know, who or what is B? (i'm kinda new on NG so...)

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b

Great job once again!

First of all, to me it was worth watching it just for the Shire theme. I LOVE that violine tune ^_^
Second, this is a very cool translation of the movie to the newgrounds universe! The animation was wonderful, the voice acting was great and the idea is extremely cute! A definate 5 (the one vote shall not have power over me! >=) )
p.s. Vioilence 1 cos Pinedalf hit Applwise with his staff ;-)

Bread Crums And Sacrifice Bread Crums And Sacrifice

Wow

Great collab with great syiles all around! Some of the stickmen didn't have heads, that was weird (i have flash player 8 so that can't be the problem) But the animation was smooth and the different scenes combined very well together.

The Jungle I The Jungle I

Possibly the best stick animation

Seriously, this is suprer cool. I was kinda dissapointed that it was so short, but that's because i wanted to see more of the super smooth animation.
Great job!

Forever Autumn Forever Autumn

Wonderful!

You have a very beautiful style of drawing and animation. And the atmosphere you created realy pinched my heart. Going to check some more of your work right now :)